1.2. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web Site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, may be used to recognize the User.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES.
• Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
• Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: are those that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when you visit a Web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about our products or services, a cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our advertisements in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
3. COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE.
In this shop we use two types of cookies:
• For session control as a registered user (order query, etc.)
• To add links of our products to social networks (Addthis.com)
4. HOW TO MODIFY COOKIE SETTINGS.
The User may allow, block or delete cookies installed on his/her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his/her computer.
4.1. For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
4.2. For more information about FireFox click here.
4.3. For more information about Chrome click here.
4.4. For more information about Safari click here.
Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through this Website. Therefore, if you encounter such cookies on this Website and they are not described here, please let us know. You may also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it ensures the privacy of the User.